Character and Competency
God is concerned with both, who we are becoming (character, the transformation of the individual, the inner person) and what we are doing (competency, mission, the fruit ).
We should be seeing Kingdom breakthrough in our lives, and if we are not, we must ask what is the character or competency issue?
How do we co-labor with Christ to help each other develop in our Character?
- We can _______________________ you in the habit of reading and responding to God’s Word.
“All of scripture is God breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.” 2 Timothy 3:16
- We can provide _____________________ to follow through with your “I will” statements.
- Do not be like the rich young ruler.
- As the spirit prompts you, consider getting coffee with a woman in your group to find out more about how God is at work in her life bringing about transformation.
How do we co-labor with Christ to help each other develop in Kingdom competency?
Key Competencies “Doing the things Jesus could do (the external world of a disciple).”
- Getting a firm grasp on God’s Word and knowing how to teach another woman these same principles.
- Sharing the gospel and having gospel conversations.
- Discovering your spiritual gifts.
©2017 The Well Nashville.